The Lodge at 5600, located in beautiful Pine, AZ, warmly welcomes all guests. We are committed to providing equal access to our facilities and stunning property. As such, significant steps have been taken so that guests of all abilities can enjoy the lodge.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit the Lodge at 5600 can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. The Lodge at 5600 is compliant with the ADA, and accessibility is core to who we are:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation requests, please call us directly at 833-531-0030 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
- One designated handicap parking space which offers direct sidewalk access to the property and rooms.
- Ground floor access to the property. No steps or curbs – direct level pathway from parking to the property.
- Wide access lane to areas east of the south lawn area.
ADA Compliant Room Available:
Based on ADA guidance, we have a Main Level King Room specifically designed and equipped to meet the needs of those with disabilities. We recommend booking this highly-accessible room as early as possible to ensure availability. This room must be booked directly over the phone by calling 833-531-0030. It offers:
- Ground floor access. No steps or curbs – direct level pathway from parking to the lodge.
- Roll-in shower and grab bars
- Roll under vanity
- Lower mattress for easy entry
- Wider doorways (36”)
- Visual smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Potential Accessibility Limitations Include:
- The Lodge at 5600 offers four ground level rooms. However, the four guest rooms on the second floor are accessed via 14 steps with no elevator access.
- There are no Braille features.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 833-531-0030 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.