Each of the guest rooms at our Pine, Arizona lodge are decorated a bit different from the next, but all provide an authentic mountain feel with wonderful views. All accommodations feature modern amenities, including a private patio or balcony, electric fireplace, air conditioning, flat screen TV, mini bar area with refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker, plus a blow dryer in your private bathroom. On property, you’ll find lawn games and outdoor seating areas.
Upper Level King Rooms
|Upper Level King Rooms||Two||King||Walk-in Rain Shower||Second Floor, Electric Fireplace, Balcony||Check Rates|
Main Level King Rooms
|Main Level King Rooms||Two||King||Walk-in Rain Shower||First Floor, Electric Fireplace, Patio, Dog Friendly, Accessible Options||Check Rates|
Main Level Double Queen Room
|Main Floor Double Queen Room||Four||2 Queens||Walk-in Rain Shower||First Floor, Electric Fireplace, Patio, Dog Friendly||Check Rates|
- Private Deck or Balcony
- Individual AC & Heat
- Ceiling Fan
- Electric Fireplace
- Wet bar with Mini-fridge, Keurig & Microwave
- Conversation Chairs with Table
- 50” Wall-mounted TV
- Cable & Wi-Fi
- Private Bathrooms with Walk-in Shower
- Hair Dryer & Make-up Mirror
- Small Closet
- Our Arizona lodge is a non-smoking/vaping property for reasons of health, safety and comfort for all of our guests. Guests who violate the policy and smoke on premises are subject to a minimum $400 charge for returning the room to smoke-free status, and agree to be charged by accepting this policy
- All of our Arizona accommodations are located on the ground or second floor. There is no elevator and no bellhop. Please pack accordingly.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage to the premises and/or unusual cleaning which will incur a minimum of $200, with final charges to be decided at the sole discretion of management.
- No hourly rates available.
- Items left behind and requested to be mailed will incur a minimum charge of $10 plus shipping, and may take up to 30 days to receive. We apologize for any inconvenience. To avoid this, please be sure to thoroughly check your room for items that are of value to you prior to your departure.
- Damaged or missing items from rooms post check out will be charged to your security deposit on file. These include but are not limited to remote controls, bathrobes, linens, pillows, mugs, books, games etc., Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
- Please keep in mind that we are a small boutique hotel destination. Reservations may be canceled or changed up to 30 days prior to the arrival date for a full refund, less a 20% cancellation or change processing fee. Any cancellation or change request made within the 30 day arrival window is non-refundable. Please make sure your plans are firm before you book, or purchase travel insurance if needed.
- All reservations booked for holiday weekends or weeks are non-cancelable.
- Any reservations made that result in a declined payment and are unable to be processed will be canceled from our books automatically, and you will need to rebook your reservation.
Check-in is at 4 pm, Check-out is at 11 am. You will be provided an access code to unlock your property via email on your check-in day. Guests who stay past check-out time will be subject to a $25 fee every 30 minutes past check-out. If you would like an earlier check-in or a later check-out (no later than noon), please see our enhancements. Arrangements must be made at reservation, and a $35 fee applies.
Our King Rooms are for two guests only. The Double Queen Room sleeps no more than four people. No exceptions. If we find more than the allotted number of guests staying in the room(s), a $50 fee per day will apply. No more than two dogs are allowed in our pet friendly rooms. Please review our pet policies and fees before booking.
Parking & Car Charging
There is limited parking on the property. Each accommodation has 1 parking spot, this includes the ADA parking spot. In addition to the 8 parking spots, there is one spot with a charging station. Once your car is charged, please move it to a regular spot. We do not offer parking for trailers or RVs at this time.
Each room will have complimentary WiFi with speeds of up to 50Mbs.
Lodge at 5600 is located in the Tonto Forest and Mogollon Rim with many different species of wildlife. Including but not limited to elk, deer, javelina, snakes, spiders, skunks, raccoons, just to name a few. Many will run from you, but the elk may walk up to you looking for a handout. We ask that you please do not feed them. They are wild animals and you never know what they may do. Understand that you take all responsibility for any injury that may occur from encounters with wildlife.
Guest accepts and understands all policies listed herein, and agrees not to intimidate management with threats of negative online reviews for any reason. Fabricated negative reviews and slander can unjustly cause damages to future business. We legally reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Must be 22 years old or older to book. Rates/Policies are subject to change without prior notification. By booking a room you agree to all terms listed herein.